- ACM SIGMOD/PODS
- Arrow Creek, Reno
- Artesa Winery
- Bay Club
- Bay Meadows, San Mateo
- Beach and Tennis Club, Pebble Beach
- Belvedere Concerts in the Park
- Benicia Waterfront Festival
- Black Oak Casino
- Broadway Club, Walnut Creek
- California Academy of Science
- City of Novato
- Colma Summer Concert Series
- De La Salle High School
- Devil's Canyon Brewing Company
- Diamond Mountain Casino, Susanville
- Donner Summer Concert Series
- Dublin Splatter Fest
- Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco
- Feather Falls Casino, Oroville
- Fogfest, Pacifica
- Folsom Summer Concert Series
- Friday Nights on Main - Tiburon
- Gavel / AOI
- Great American Music Hall
- Hands Across The Valley
- Hopmonk Tavern, Novato
- Hotel Kabuki, San Francisco
- Lafayette Art and Wine Fest
- Levi Stadium
- Limerick Lane Cellars
- Los Altos Downtown Green
- Marin Country Club
- Martis Camp Concert Series
- Matthew Turner School
- Mill Valley Friends of Parks and Rec
- Millbrae Art & Wine Festival
- Mountain View Summer Concerts
- National Hockey League (NHL)
- Novato Art and Wine Festival
- Novato Hot Amphitheater Nights
- Novato Rock the Block Festival
- Oakland A's
- Old Mill School
- Olympic Club, San Francisco
- Pacifica FogFest
- Pestoni Family Vineyard
- Pier 39, San Francisco
- Redeemer Lutheran School
- Redwood City Music On The Square
- Red Thread Wines
- Resort at Squaw Valley
- Roche Sequencing Systems
- Rock the Dock, Port of Redwood City
- Ronald McDonald House at Stanford
- Sacred Heart Alumni Association
- San Francisco Giants
- San Mateo Concerts in the Park
- Sausalito Parks and Rec
- Slack Corporation
- SOMArts Cultural Center
- South Marin Mother's Club
- St Matthew School
- Sterling Wineries
- Support the Kid Cancer Benefit
- The Barlow Event Center
- The Club at Arrow Creek, Reno, NV
- Tiburon Music Fest
- Union Square, San Francisco
- University of California, Berkeley
- Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Whitehall Winery
- Ukiah Music Fest
Last night was quite genuinely the best evening of our lives thanks in no small part to the energy that Bray and the gang brought, as well as the sheer quality of their sound and showmanship. We all stayed on the dance floor for literally every note they played and got an absurd amount of comments from friends about just how awesome the band was."
- Mark & Mallory - Wedding, Sebastopol, CA - April 2022
"Neon Velvet was beyond amazing. They were all so wonderful & easy to work with. To say they knocked it out of the park is an understatement. They absolutely killed it. Thank you so much and please let me know if you ever need a referral."
- Evelyn - Bride - Le Colonial Wedding - San Francisco, CA
"Spot-On for the 80's!"
("Totally Awesome" morning show feature)
- Martha Quinn - iHeart 80s at 103.7 KOSF
"Neon velvet was spectacular! It was a great event! Thank you so much!"
- Andrea Baldacci - Walnut Creek "First Wednesdays" Street Festival
Everything was wonderful! Neon Velvet was amazing, and we had an fantastic night!
Looking forward to future parties with your band!!
- Lucia Vas - BBDO
"We LOVED the band! They were a huge hit! Everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had and how they loved dancing the night away!
I have blisters to prove it too:)
Thanks again for an awesome night! It was a very successful fundraiser. We raised more money this year than any other year!
- Lauren Simpson - Gilead House
"The event was a blast, and Neon Velvet was an amazing part of it. Please thank them and the crew for us. People loved them and didn't want them to stop! :)"
- Maureen Ahern - St Matthew School
"We loved working with Neon Velvet. They were super flexible, great to work with and we loved listening to all the music. I can’t think of a single thing for them to improve on!"
- Louise Mountford - 360 Destination Group
"Thank you so much! Our group had an absolutely wonderful time; the band was a perfect surprise"
- Montana Luschinger - Slack Corp
"The band was AMAZING! They really pulled out all the stops for this event and everyone was thrilled. Please extend my personal thanks to the band members and crew. The level of professionalism made the event run very smoothly and their stage presence and quality was outstanding. Our guests are still sore from dancing so hard right to the very end!"
- Lindsay Irving - Synergy School, SOMArts, San
"Neon Velvet was absolutely fantastic and all the members loved them!
(So much that we had to ask them to play overtime!!) Everyone was dancing!
- Simone Leube - Club Manager, Bay Club
"Neon Velvet were fantastic - both as a team to work with and their performance. Bray was great. So glad to have them at the event."
- Charlotte Bennington - Robert Fountain Design Event - San Francisco, CA
"Neon Velvet was great! The group was very happy with them...so much so they had them play late."
- Christine - Allied PRA - Resort at Squaw Creek - Olympic Valley, CA
"Thank you! They were wonderful and we really enjoyed the show."
- Jen at the Spark Foundation Gala - Marin Civic Center
"All I can say is...OMG...I'm the most popular girl in town for hiring the BEST band ever!! All of our guests had so much fun dancing and loved the band!! I know it was tough to set up because it was very cold in the Barn. We had a great time with them - all band members were so nice, helpful and not uptight. Everything worked out perfectly! I kept waiting for something to go wrong...it was a GREAT evening!!"
- Kim Smoot - Private Party - Barn - Pleasanton, CA
"The band KILLED !! Thx !!"
- Eddie Kertel - Innovative Enterainment / Salesforce Holiday Party - San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - San Francisco, CA
"We had such a great time and everyone is raving about how great the band was. I’m grateful to have found such a great vendor that provides such great service and talent."
- Alex Lopez - Union Square Business Improvement District - Winter Walk on Union
Square - San Francisco, CA
"Not only were the band amazing entertainers and musicians, but they are equally, warm and amazing human beings as well. They all went above and beyond to make my wife’s special evening, a one of a kind evening. I honestly can’t imagine, spending it with anyone else. Also, thanks again for all your outstanding and professional support. I can’t express my appreciation enough."
- Michael Murphy - Private Party, San Jose, CA
"Thank you so much for all your help! My guests had so much fun dancing to the music. I'm glad that the band had an enjoyable time, too. I think the evening was a resounding success, overall."
- April Buchheit - Birthday Party - The Clift Hotel - San Francisco, CA - November 2016
"Neon Velvet - John was so picky about what band to get that we almost didn't have one! So that fact that we and all our guests loved you so much can attest to how great you were. Thank you everyone! XOXOX. John and Aiwah"
- Bride & Groom - Lake Tahoe Wedding - October 2016
"You beat me to the punch, as I wanted to send you an email THANKING YOU, and Neon Velvet, along with the crew that came with them for being so RAD!! Both my clients, Aiwah and John, along with their guests were over the moon during the wedding and at the end of the night!! I certainly expect to be calling you guys again and working with you. Thanks again for making everything so wonderful!"
- Susie Tell - Event Design & Coordination, Tahoe Inspired - Tahoe Wedding at the West Shore Cafe - October 9, 2016
"The band was great and did a wonderful job. Very easy to work with and were very timely with everything which is much appreciated."
- Lucas Wilder - Producer - Picnic en Blanc - Redwood City, CA
"The compliments keep rolling in. We absolutely loved having Neon Velvet and appreciate them inviting Lance up on stage. He had an awesome time and was definitely more than surprised!"
- Kelly Mathyssen - Private Party - Trek Winery - Novato, CA
"They had put on a great show and definitely got the crowd engaged and on their feet
We had many good compliments on the band and their performance. The crowd would love to see them again. Thanks for everything and all the help."
- Albert - Redwood City Twilight Concert Series - Redwood City, CA